The following list of links to other gardening resources should be of help to you in answering questions about plants and gardening.
- Bird-friendly Native Plants
- "Bringing Nature Home," Doug Tallamy—if you heard Doug's lecture at the Garden on October 11, 2009, you can read more about his research here.
- Composting Yard Waste [PDF]
- Gardening Carolina
- Going Native: Landscaping for Wildlife with Native Plants
- The Orange Gardener: Master Gardeners of Orange County, NC
- North Carolina Native Plant Society
- NCSU Horticulture/Home Gardening Information
- Plants Database
- Plant Fact Sheets
- Poisonous Plants of North Carolina
- Pruning Trees and Shrubs [PDF]
- Extensive list of on-line agricultural publications
Questions about gardening?
Visit our Green Gardener Clinic! A garden curator, trained volunteer, or Orange County Master Gardener is available every weekday from noon to 2 pm at the Green Gardener Desk in the Education Center (central building). You may also call (919-962-0522) at that time with your gardening/plant questions. Or, fill out and submit this FORM with your question.
Updated on March 10, 2014 at 03:32:14 pm.