The garden may be closed but you can still buy great native plants from our nursery and, in doing so, help support our organization!
How to Purchase Plants from NCBG
- Check out the list of plants that are currently available here. Note that at the top of the spreadsheet there is a link to a page where you can learn about the size, shape, and cultural requirements of the plants on the list.
- Email your order to our nursery manager, Matt Gocke at email@example.com. Pro tip: you can download a copy of the spreadsheet, add the quantities you want to each line, and email the whole thing to Matt.
- Wait – Expect a one-week turnaround from placing your order to picking up your plants. Our nursery staff will review your email to make sure that we have everything you requested and answer any questions.
- Once they have finalized your order, Matt will email you to schedule your pickup time (currently available on Tuesdays and Fridays), directions to where plant pickup occurs, and a copy of your invoice.
- Pay – At this time, we can only accept payment by check and by mail. Instructions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Pick up, plant, and enjoy!