Interested in taking a class? Click here to see a complete list of upcoming educational programs.
Outdoor Yoga in the Garden
May 25 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until May 25, 2021
with Sam Sather, BSN, MS, C-IAYT, eRYT, Certified Therapeutic Yoga Teacher
Dates: Every Tuesday from March 2 to May 25
Time: 3:00 PM – 4:15 PM
Fee: $13 ($12 Members)
Join us for 75 minutes of rejuvenating outdoor yoga. The class will be held outside in our Perennial Circle. You will be immersed in the sounds and sights of nature as Sam leads you through a series of seated, standing and lying poses in the meadow with views of native flowers, trees, and butterflies. The class is gentle and invigorating. Modifications of poses will be offered.
What to bring:
- You will need a yoga mat, beach towel, and/or blanket.
- Feel free to bring a yoga block or prop that you like to use to support you, these are optional.
- You may want sunscreen, a hat, or insect repellant as the class will take place in a sunny, natural area.
- Bring a bottle of water as our water fountains are currently blocked off.
- Bring a mask to wear when inside or when you are unable to maintain 6 feet between you and others outdoors. We will practice 6 or more feet from each other.