Interested in taking a class? Click here to see a complete list of upcoming educational programs.
Dawn to dusk, 365 days a year.
Metered parking for Battle Park and Forest Theatre is available on Country Club Road.
Enjoy a Safe Visit to Battle Park
To best enjoy your visit with, please follow these safety procedures:
- Stay on designated paths and trails.
- Watch for uneven ground and slippery surfaces.
- Remember that you are in a natural setting and may encounter a variety of plants and animals. Watch for snakes, poison ivy, stinging insects.
- Check for ticks, especially during warmer months.
- Do not drink from natural water sources.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Pets must be kept on leashes. Please clean up after pets.
- Use 911 for Emergencies and note location of UNC emergency phones on the map displays.
The following are NOT permitted:
- Motorized vehicles
- Smoking or alcohol
- Disturbance to research and teaching activities
- Climbing trees, structures, or water features
- Removal of plants, rocks, or landscape elements
The trails at Battle Park are not wheelchair accessible. If you have special needs that could be accommodated to enable your visit, please let us know in advance by calling 919-962-0522. Please note that there are no restrooms or water fountains available; bicycles are allowed in designated areas only (see on-site map); we appreciate your carrying out all trash.
- There are no upcoming events at this venue.