Become a Member
When you donate to the Garden, you become a member of the North Carolina Botanical Garden Foundation, the non-profit that supports the Garden. Your membership helps us maintain current programs, pursue our mission as a conservation garden, and look toward future growth.
- Subscription to our magazine, Conservation Gardener
- A 10% discount on all educational programming, including our popular summer camps, weekend classes, and certificate programs
- Invitations to special events, such as our members-only fall plant sale preview party
- A 10% discount on Garden Shop purchases, including plants, gardening items, books, and jewelry
- 8 free packets of wildflower seeds each spring
- Special admission privileges and discounts at 320+ gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands
- Each new member also receives a one-time $6 credit at our Daily Plant Sale!
Donations at the levels listed below enroll you as a full member of the Garden for one year. You may increase your donation above these amounts if you wish to provide further support.
- $50 Individual
- $75 Household (family/dual)
- $60 Senior Household (65+, family/dual)
- $30 Teacher (pre-k – 12), Senior (65+), Garden Volunteer
- $20 Student
- $100 Organization – Basic
- $1000 Organization – Supporting
Give the Gift of Membership
A membership to the North Carolina Botanical Garden makes a wonderful gift for a friend or family member. To buy a gift membership, print the form and mail it in, or call 919-962-0642.