Welcome to Our Garden!
The North Carolina Botanical Garden is a "conservation garden." Our guiding mission is to inspire understanding, appreciation, and conservation of plants and to advance a sustainable relationship between people and nature.
The boardwalk at Mason Farm Biological Reserve is closed until further notice.
- Admission: Free to the public (though we welcome donations).
- Directions: See our Getting Here page for directions, including public transit options.
- Tuesday-Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Closed on Mondays and University Holidays
- The Garden will be closed on November 22 & 23 for Thanksgiving
- Maps: Display Gardens • Piedmont Nature Trails
Sculpture in the Garden
Thursday, September 27 - Sunday, December 9
Every fall the Garden hosts one of the Triangle's most anticipated art events: a juried outdoor exhibition of original sculptures by North Carolina artists. Sculpture in the Garden showcases dozens of works that emphasize the bond between art and nature. For more information about the show, the Preview Party, and this year's new Community Day, visit ncbg.unc.edu/sculpture.
Winter in the Garden Holiday Festival
Saturday, December 8; 5-9 p.m.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the season and enjoy the peaceful holiday splendor of the Garden as we celebrate the end of the year with lights, holiday music, craft market, food for purchase, kids' crafts, and good cheer. $5 suggested ticket price. Tickets at the door. More information.
To see more upcoming events and programs, click here.
Updated on April 05, 2017 at 09:18:43 am.