Welcome to Our Garden!
The North Carolina Botanical Garden is a "conservation garden." Our guiding mission is to inspire understanding, appreciation, and conservation of plants and to advance a sustainable relationship between people and nature.
The boardwalk at Mason Farm Biological Reserve is closed until further notice.
- Admission: Free to the public (though we welcome donations).
- Directions: See our Getting Here page for directions, including public transit options.
- Tuesday-Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Closed on Mondays and University Holidays
- Holiday Hours: The Garden will be closed for the holiday break from December 22-January 1. Coker Arboretum, Battle Park, and the Piedmont Nature Trails will remain open as usual, dawn to dusk every day.
- Maps: Display Gardens • Piedmont Nature Trails
To see upcoming events and programs, click here.
Updated on April 05, 2017 at 09:18:43 am.