Winter in the Garden Holiday Festival
Saturday, December 8, 5-9 p.m.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the season and enjoy the peaceful holiday splendor of the Garden as we celebrate the end of the year with lights, holiday music, food for purchase, kids' crafts, and good cheer. $5 suggested ticket price. Tickets at the door.
Activities and Performances
- Professional lighting displays by Vivid Lighting
- Artisan craft market of 25+ vendors
- Natural ornament craft (additional fee - $1)
- Nature storytime with puppets
- Experience the newly-renovated Peacock Discovery Room
- A capella performances
- Community sing-a-long of holiday favorite songs
- Food trucks, hot chocolate, and coffee (additional fee)
- Carolina Santa, thanks to UNC's General Alumni Association (5-6 p.m.: GAA Members only; 6-9 p.m.: Everyone)
Special Members Night: Members are invited to join us on Friday, December 7, 5-8 p.m. for a special preview of the light display, hors d'oeuvres, a cookie exchange, and festive entertainment. Not a member? Join today!
PS - Through the end of the year, we will be collecting canned goods for the Carolina Cupboard, a food pantry for UNC students. And remember, the Garden Shop is the perfect place to find those special gifts on your shopping list!
You can help support the Winter in the Garden Holiday Festival by becoming an Event Host. For more information, please contact Stephen Keith at 919-843-2411.