I invite you to join the North Carolina Botanical Garden Foundation and be a plant conservation champion. Your membership helps the Garden save native plants like the Venus flytrap from going extinct.
Your membership saves plants:
- Plants produce oxygen you breathe.
- Plants supply food to nearly all organisms, including you.
- Plants provide many other products you use, such as medicines, timber, fuel, fibers, and dyes.
Your membership supports:
- Native plant research and conservation efforts across the Southeast.
- The education of new generations of naturalists (like our Camp Flytrap students).
- The premier native plant display garden in our region.
YOU are the seed that helps the North Carolina Botanical Garden grow.
Thank you for caring about plant conservation,
Anne F. Harris
President, North Carolina Botanical Garden Foundation, Inc.
Memberships are fully tax-deductible and enroll you as an annual member of the Garden’s nonprofit support organization, the North Carolina Botanical Garden Foundation. Membership levels provide you with benefits. Find the membership level that fits you best. Contact NCBG Membership Coordinator Allison Essen at 919-962-0642 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.